2 Convenient Webinars to Choose From:
- Thursday, November 17, 2016, 1:30pm (ET)
- Wednesday, November 30, 2016, 11am (ET)
Call Tronconi Segarra & Associates at 716.633.1373, or email firstname.lastname@example.org (include webinar date you wish to attend and your full contact info). Upon registration, you will receive instructions on how to log into the webinar on the date of your choice.
New for 2016:
- No filing extensions to be granted, according to IRS reports
- "Good Faith Effort" no longer accepted by IRS
- Changes to minimum essential coverage offer indicator
- Penalties for unfiled forms increased to $260 per form
- No relief for employee groups with 50 to 99 FTEs
- When an e-filing waiver is needed and how one is requested
- How to resolve TIN non-matching issues
All of these topics and more will be discussed at both webinar sessions, led by Senior Tax Manager Lisa A. Mrkall, CPA, MBA.