The multitude of corporate scandals has put the issue of governance at the forefront of corporate agendas. Legislation such as the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, and the cascading effect on state legislation and private companies, significantly changed the ways in which corporations govern themselves.
Tronconi Segarra & Associates has significant expertise assisting Boards of Directors, Audit Committees and Senior Management in administering their fiduciary responsibilities in today’s tumultuous environment.
Our governance service offerings include:
- Providing assistance with the design, documentation and implementation of internal controls.
- Performing internal control risk assessments.
- Assisting in the ongoing monitoring and testing of internal controls.
- Co-sourcing and outsourcing of internal audit.
- Designing and developing internal audit departments.
- Developing internal audit plans and charters.
- Reviewing internal audit effectiveness.
- Assisting in planning Audit Committee meetings and assessing effectiveness.
- Reviewing Audit Committee effectiveness.
- Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 implementation.
- Coaching Boards of Directors, Audit Committees, CEOs and CFOs on financial reporting risk management.
Contact partner Mark Ferm for more information on how we can assist you with these services.