Litigation Support Services
Attorneys and corporations often rely on the services of Tronconi Segarra & Associates to address the financial aspects of various litigation matters when preparing for a hearing or trial. Such services include:
- Assistance with discovery, including the review and preparation of document requests, attendance at and assistance with depositions, and preparation of interrogatories.
- Development of claim theory and related damage issues.
- Analysis of damage claims, including those for lost profits, business interruption, etc.
- Preparation of financial models.
- Presentation of financial data and related information to triers of fact, including arbitrators, judges and jurors (Expert Witness Testimony).
- Assistance with settlement negotiations.
The situations in which we can assist attorneys and businesses include, but are not limited to:
|• Bankruptcy||• IRS disputes|
|• Estimate of Damages||• Divorce|
|• Insurance Claims||• Partnership dissolutions|
|• Fraud & Forensics|