GSA Contract No. GS-23F-0082N (contract period December 12, 2002 to December 11, 2022), Federal Supply Schedule 520 – Financial and Business Solutions
- 520-2 Transaction Specialist
- 520-3 Due Diligence & Support Services
- 520-7 Financial & Performance Audits
- 520-11 Accounting
- 520-12 Budgeting
- 520-13 Complementary Financial Management Services
GSA Contract Administrator:
Nicholas J. Fabozzi, CPA, Partner
Tronconi Segarra & Associates LLP
8321 Main Street
Williamsville, NY 14221
Phone: (716) 633-1373
Since December 2002, Tronconi Segarra & Associates has been serving U.S. federal government clients through its General Services Administration (“GSA”) contract No. GS-23F-0082N in category 520 Financial and Business Solutions. Through our numerous contracts for various agencies and departments, we have been recognized by our federal government clients for:
- Delivering high-quality work in a timely manner.
- Providing professional, flexible, responsive and thorough service.
- Providing hands-on partner and senior management team involvement, ensuring best practices are built in to every deliverable.
- Having consistent GSA points-of-contact within our Firm.
- Offering highly competitive rates.
- Being available upon request to consult with COs and COTRs on various issues.
- Having 35 GSA-experienced associates (partner level to staff).
- Having over 25 Firm associates who possess NACI security clearance.
- Utilizing the latest technology to provide secure, encrypted means of communication with clients.
The services we provide most commonly to our federal government clients include:
- Performance auditing services.
- Certified public accounting services.
- Financial statement auditing services.
- Internal audit/internal controls services.
- Valuation services; budgeting services.
- Due diligence services.
- Business consulting services.
- Subcontracted services to other GSA schedule firms and prime contractors.
In addition to our Federal GSA contract, we also provide services to state and local municipalities and schools.