From selecting the most advantageous entity for new businesses to preparing consolidated tax returns for a company with dozens of multi-state or multi-national subsidiaries, Tronconi Segarra & Associates has the expertise and the acumen to guide any organization toward its ultimate goal of maximizing its profits.
Even more valuable (as reported by our clients) than our tax return preparation services is the communication we have with our business clients all year long to stay abreast of activities and issues within their businesses. Knowing their annual goals and their anticipated strategies for achieving those goals positions Tronconi Segarra & Associates to provide our clients with tactical recommendations designed to help them understand the potential tax ramifications of such strategies and tactics. Further, we can often identify alternate courses of action that may reduce, defer or eliminate tax obligations in many situations.
It is the breadth and depth of experience that Tronconi Segarra & Associates’ tax partners, principals and associates have providing tax planning and consulting services to a widely varied client base that enables us to be a year-round resource for our clients. While there may be no shortage of storefront tax preparers, there is no substitute for the dedicated tax CPAs at Tronconi Segarra & Associates who are committed to helping their business clients grow and thrive for generations to come.
Tronconi Segarra & Associates specializes in:
- Single and multi-state tax planning, consulting and compliance
- Subchapter C corporate taxation
- Subchapter S Corporation taxation
- Pass-through entity taxation (Partnerships, LLPs and LLCs)
- Taxation for closely-held companies and family businesses
- Taxation for entrepreneurs and small businesses
- Taxation for franchisees
- Entity selection and structuring formation / operation / liquidation assistance
- Cost sharing and transfer pricing studies
- Accounting for income taxes
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Tax due diligence
- Representation before federal and state taxing authorities
- Outsource corporate tax compliance