- Tronconi Segarra & Associates LLP
- Principal, Tax Department, 2020
- Senior Manager, Tax Department, 2017 – 2019
- Manager, Tax Department 2014 – 2017
- Supervising Senior Accountant, Tax Department, 2011 – 2014
- Senior Accountant, Tax Department, 2009 – 2011
- Staff Accountant, Tax Department, 2007 – 2009
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Identification and delivery of strategic business and tax solutions for international clients entering or expanding into the United States through start-up or acquisition.
- Addressing U.S. federal, state and local corporate tax implications, international tax structuring and finance opportunities.
- State and local tax strategic business and tax solutions.
- Compliance for U.S. citizens living abroad (FBAR & FATCA).
- Canisius College, Buffalo, New York
- Dual Bachelor of Science Degree, Accounting, and Accounting Information Systems, 2007
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Licensed in New York State
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Certified Acceptance Agent (CAA)
- National Parkinson Foundation WNY, Treasurer and Board Member, 2013 – 2019
- St. Amelia’s RC Church Parish Council, 2013 – 2016
AWARDS & HONORS
- Eagle Scout, 2002